One-to-one session for 1 hour includes warm-up, conditioning, strength training, flexibility, balance and stretching exercises. Customized training plans to support your fitness objectives. Nutritional counseling included as well. No long-term commitment or monthly membership fees.
Up to 3 people per session for 1 hour. Great for couples, friends and family to support each other and have fun while exercising. Sessions are very similar to personal training, but less individualized. Less attention per person, but sessions are still safe and form can be corrected if necessary.
Free Fitness Assessment
Individual, 1 hour session in my studio. We will review your work out history, discuss your current health and if you have any restrictions or limitations. We establish baseline measurements, discuss your goals and then go through an abbreviated workout so you see what it is all about. Wear workout attire!
I became a personal trainer in 2008 after a long career in sales. After I experienced the changes living an active lifestyle made in my life, I knew I had to share this information with others! I have and will work with all types of people, regardless of age, limitations or ability. I believe that exercise and eating right are the foundation for living in good health and increasing overall personal happiness.
I graduated in 2008 from The National Personal Training Institute. I used to run a ton and I am most proud of qualifying and finishing the Boston Marathon. I am passionate about strength training and I am a NPC bodybuilding figure competitor and competition winner.
Each session is by appointment and will be geared around meeting your objectives and will continually change as you progress to keep it fun and appropriately challenging. I understand that not everyone shares my love of exercise, but I will do my best to get you to love it as well!
I train from a semi-private studio in Auburn Hills, conveniently located near M-59. It is a large, hassle free space with separate locker rooms for men and women with showers. This makes it convenient to schedule workouts. If your workplace has a gym or your home has a gym, I am happy to travel and can accommodate these requests too.
10 signs you need a personal trainer
- You belong to a gym, pay a fee every month, but never go.
- You embrace fitness classes, at first, but then lose interest and stop attending.
- You start and stop “diets”.
- You have random pieces of exercise equipment scattered around your home.
- You buy fitness DVDs, but never use them.
- Claim that you are too busy to exercise and prepare your own food.
- Have lost and gained the same 5 pounds for several years.
- You tried exercising on your own but hurt yourself.
- Your doctor has recommended you begin exercising on a consistent basis.
- You are out of shape, over weight, feel self-conscious about how you look, know you can do better, but can’t motivate yourself to change these circumstances.
For more information or to schedule your no-obligation fitness assessment, please get in touch!